Just so everyone that might read this knows, Rich and I are in NO way pregnant or thinking about trying! At least not for another year....
Ok, that said. We still dream about our next child and what he/she will become. In that same thread, we bounce ideas of each other from time to time....
Conversation from this week...
Me: Hey, I heard a girl name I want to throw by you.
Rich: Ok, shoot
Me: Lynleigh, it's actually an English boys name but I don't care about that
Rich: Yeah, I like it. Sort of a girly boys name!
Me: I was thinking that since my mom's name is Jacquelyn and Cari's middle name is Lynn the baby would have a family name. I guess we could pair it with Jean, since that's your mom and sister's middle name.
Rich: Lynleigh Jean, that might work.
So, next girl baby may actually have a name YEARS out from her actual arrival. Of course we have to ask Jen for permission since it's her 'namesake' to pass on. We aren't sure if Jen and Dave are done having kiddos and wouldn't want to take that from them.
We of course are reserving our right to change our minds.
FYI: We have potential boy names as well. ( no stealing! jk)
*Ford Alexander
*Grant Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment