Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blah....bring on the rain.

Ugh! Get out, get out! Sending Trent an eviction notice that has HUGE lettters!!!.

Dr. appt. today was a little disappointing...

1 cm dilated STILL!

50% effaced, although I've heard that's more important than the dilating.

Weight, I actually lost .5 from last week so hooray on that. OR maybe I didn't lose as much as one of the nurses took pity on me and finally subtracted a merciful .5 for clothes! Yeah, all pregnancy these crazies haven't been cutting me any slack on the platform of evil.

Blood pressure - a fabulous 110/70 so we can rejoice that.

I was so hoping they would strip my membranes today but no dice. Guess if the Dr. doesn't think it's favorable then I'll trust Dr. Tagechian on that one.....Last time, I went into labor 36 hrs after this was done....

Next hope of something 'causing' labor to start...the BIG thunder storm system that just flooded New Braunfels is headed this way. Nora was born 12 hrs before the drought of 2007 broke with rain for 4 days. Maybe my kiddos like the rain, we will see.

No comments: