I've been hitting the gym HARD people. Been there 14 times in 24 days and I've GAINED 9 lbs. I do at least 45 mins. of cardio and then lift weights. What the heck! Are you kidding, this must be a joke from the evil, evil scale. Please someone tell me it's muscle and as Becka said today 'I should be beastie, if that's all muscle'....errr.
I admit to having a Xmas party EVERY Saturday night this month, baking WAY too many cookies, and vegging when I'm not at the gym. All that said. Nine pounds is 27,000 calories I consumed but did not burn off. I really don't see how THAT would be possible considering most of the 9 lbs has happened in the last 10 days. Please let this be a fluke, water retention, some mean trick by the Xmas Weight Grinch!
I will say this. I can't SEE the 9 lbs in the mirror. NONE of my clothes are fitting tight, in fact my shirts are fitting better. So I will got with the 'it's muscle' theory for now and continue my treadmill craziness.
Vent over now.
2 comments:
It's totally got to be muscle!
Best way to lose weight - have another kid so that you don't have time to eat. I lost 65 lbs in 2008. Yes, that's more than I gained with the pregnancies.
you do realize that you need to post pictures on your blog about this! We viewers need photographic evidence!
Post a Comment