Monday, July 18, 2011

Potty Thoughts from Nora

Hi there! Nora here, to give you my potty thoughts for the month....

First off, always remember to flush. If you don't flush, it gets really stinky and ewwwiee. You have to hold your nose and push the flusher. This is a hard lesson after being at Mimi and Poppie's for two weeks.

If there are 4 on top and one at the bottom, this means you win. Mommy is not convinced that this should be a game. Although, I find it hysterical to have a pooping game. A girl has to have goals in life.

Brother peed standing up, on mommy's bathtub! That's ok. Just don't drink the yellow water!. Brother is a boy. Boys have BIG poops, girls have little poops. Daddy is constantly amazed at brother and calls him Super Poo and Diaper Destroyer.

There was this time at Mimi and Poppie's when, I think my poopie peed a little. Mommy just held her face in her hand and shook her head. She says I'm killing her with the potty humor.

When your tummy gets really sick, mommy will yell at you to GET to the potty! Throw ups go in the potty too, NOT on the carpet. That is gross, Loki throws up on the carpet because she eats hair. I just have to get the stomach bug out of me, not hair.

Lastly, don't poop on your throw up, it will be sad. You have to flush first, but if you can't, I think that is OK. Just say sorry to the poopies.

No comments: