Monday, February 21, 2011

Shhhh...I'm Suppose to Be Reading.

Or so commands my mother in law, my nurse and and enforcer of the plan.

The plan is suppose to go something like.

Amanda cooks dinner.

Rich cleans kitchen while Amanda quietly plays with kids.

Rich and Amanda do kiddo baths.

Kiddos go to bed.

Amanda runs steamy bath in remarkably underused garden tub. Seriously, it's been almost a year since the renovation and I've haven't taken a bath in it until 3 nights ago.

I have discovered in this. I LOVE baths! But I do not like bubbles. Bubbles seem to irritate me, they look so promising all frothy like a cloud of heaven. What you get is your body covered with white foam akin to the Stay Puff Mashmellow man.

Bath salts and oil....that's where it's at. My skin may soon rival the squishing softness of Trents. Don't you just love how soft they are.

I got distracted. Sorry it happens a lot lately.

I have also tagged a certain night gown as the 'crazy' gown. I will never wear it again. Psychologically, it is marked as ''bad''. So, I went to Target tonight and found myself a new happy night tank that matches some blue and leopard pj shorts that Rich bought me for Christmas. Little bit of comfort mixed in with the sexy animal print...Hear me roar! That is SOooooo far off our agenda right now...more like hear me yawn.

After bath, I am suppose to climb into bed with a book and read for 30 mins. Needing suggestions on happy books or spiritual books that aren't too preachy. Anyone?

I am rebelling tonight. Oooooo stop me now, living on the edge.

With that said. My ever loving and supportive husband in his role as pill and bedtime director has issued the edict of bed. Guess I should go save some brain cells with sleep.

Night!

No comments: