Breakfast Egg and Green Chili Cassarole
1 package (6 count) English Muffin
butter
12 eggs
1 16 oz. sour cream
1 small can chopped green chilis
1 lb breakfast sausage cooked
grated cheese
1. Lightly spray 9x13 pan.
2. Butter english muffins and place face down in pan. You may have to cut a few in little pieces to fill in the gaps.
3. In large bowl beat 12 eggs, add in sour cream, green chilis, cooked breakfast sausage.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of english muffins already in 9x13, about 1 cup
5. Pour egg mixture on top of english muffins
6. Sprinkle more cheese, about 1 cup on top.
7. Refrigerate overnight.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for about 45-1 hr the next morning.
Serve with hot sauce or salsa of your choice.
(Note: This freezes REALLY well. I often make a batch and divide into portions, pop in the microwave on med. heat and out the door I go)
2 comments:
What a perfect brunch dish!
It is SO yummy. I just made it for a friends baby shower this past Saturday. There are always requests for the recipe.
Post a Comment